IN GOOGLE CHROME
1. Open your Google Chrome browser.
2.Click the 3-dot icon forming a vertical line to open Menu.
3. Click on More Tools then select Clear Browsing Data (A pop-up window will appear).
4. Under the Basic tab, set the Time Range to All Time to delete everything (refer to 4.1)
5. Then, tick the boxes for "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files" (refer to 5.1)
6. Click the Clear Data button.
1. Open your Firefox browser.
2. Click the 3-horizontal line icon on the upper right hand corner of the browser window to open Menu and select Options.
3. Select the Privacy & Security Panel.
4. Scroll down and look for the “Cookies and Site Data section”, click Clear Data, a pop-up window will then appear.
5. Tick the checkbox for Cached Web Content only, then click the Clear button.
6. Close the current tab or the web browser.